Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Almost 19 weeks



This picture makes my belly look weird haha but here is my almost 19 week belly shot. I wasn't going to post it, but I am being HARASSED! haha

I feel the baby move so much now! I love it! (o: My Monday dr appointment was rescheduled for Friday. So I'm not sure if my ultrasound appointment well still be next week or if I have to wait until the following week now. We'll see tomorrow!!! Anyway people at work keep telling me the baby will be a girl. So we'll see when I get my ultra sound! (o: I'm excited to find out. I'm on this message board for people due in October, and a lot of them are finding out what they are having! So jealous! Hopefully this baby is more cooperative than Alex was! (o: Anyway enjoy!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Ok now post one of you pregnant with alex...let's compare and contrast lol you have a belly book! keep on with the belly shots (0: And my little friend better cooperate..I already told you I would threaten him or her...I did it to alex I shall do it again!

Sue said...

That is NOT a 'weird' belly . . . it is an ADORABLY CUTE belly . . . I am SO excited about finding out if the baby is a he or a she . . . I hope, hope, hope the little critter cooperates!!!!! =o)