Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Ultrasound

This is Gabriel's cute little face. This looks a lot like one of the
ultrasound pictures we have of Alex! (o:



I thought this was cute! This is his left foot! Baby feet are so cute! (o:

We had our ultrasound today. Baby Gabriel, is still a boy! (o: Thank goodness! Anyways his brain, his heart, lungs, facial features, bladder, kidneys, spine ect are all looking perfect! (o: He is currently in the breech position right now. But he has 4 months to move into the head down position to we're not worried! (o: Everything else is looking great!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

So fun! I can't believe you are already over 1/2 way there! And I'm disappointed that there wasn't an extra baby hiding behind Gabe, b/c I SWEAR I saw him hugging an extra baby in the last ultrasound!

Sue said...

SUCH a cute little guy . . . I can hardly wait to 'meet' him in person!!! =o)

Sam said...

yay!

Kimberly said...

See someone else wanted another bebe too! Not just me (0:
Glad my new little friend is perfect in every way! And bebe feet are the cutest ever...and again they are the only poopsies that are acceptable!!! Let's hope he doesn't inherit that creepy waving toe of yours! Ha ha ha still happy you made your blog public?

Mark said...

Your site always gives me issues at work (the wall paper doesn't load so I have white text on a white background) I discovered if I highlight the text then I can read it. I just have to click around where I think the comments line should be to respond...

love the pics Mark