Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Uh oh!

So for the past week or so baby Gabe has been moving SOOOOOOOOO much. I don't remember Alex being this active and look at that crazy kid now! So I'm thinking we're going to have 2 hyper kids that are all over the place! FUN STUFF! (o:

I'm slacking on posting! EEEKS!

Things I need to post about:

Mother's Day
Alex's soccer games
Baking Cupcakes with Alex
Kim's Graduation
Swimming with Mark and Jenn
Playing with Bella and Robert
Visiting with Gramma and Grampa and other family in CA
Almost the end of the school year (6 more days!)
My teaching summer school

I'm sure there are more. I just can't remember right now! (o: Anyway I have pictures of all this stuff, so I'll just make either a massive post and squeeze in everything, or do one at a time when I get the chance! (o:

I also have a drs appointment this afternoon at 3! We will get an anatomy scan of the bebe to make sure he is growing great. And we'll confirm that he is a boy! I'm on a "Due in October 2009" message board and 3 women got 3D ultrasounds and were told the gender of their baby, and a few weeks later when they went for their anatomy scan they were SHOWN the oposite gender! Yikes! Kim thinks it would be cool to find another baby behind Baby Gabe! LOL YIKES! No thanks! Anyway we'll see what happens!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I still think it would be fun! And I guess you have are behind in the posts! Still waiting to replace the picture you don't like on facebook with a better one from your camera...

Kimberly said...

you suck at blogging my friend! lol i want to see this california trip posted before i see yo ugly mug again lol and I want pictures of the kids playing..