Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Tired!

Alex has been sick since WEDNESDAY! Took him to the drs on Friday, he threw up most of the weekend. He doesn't sleep very well, which means that *I* don't sleep well. So in between getting up to pee every half a second I get up because Alex is coughing or crying or calling me. I need a break! Any volunteers to take over the night shift? (David sucks he can sleep through ANYTHING!)

On a happy note, Kim was here this past weekend! That is always fun! More of that later!!

Oh a THRILLING note (Sorry Kim this is more fun that you coming to visit! lol) I only have like 22 days of school left! NOT counting weekends! (o: YEY!

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh no! I am sorry Alex has been so sick...and oh yes, the nightly pee waking. Man, I don't miss being pregnant!

Get feeling better soon Alex!! You and your mommy both need sleep!

Tania said...

Which is pretty weird because he seems FINE during the day! Then here comes night and the coughing and congestion begins! )o:

Kimberly said...

Your kid is a faker! lol just kidding I was a witness to the projectile vomiting all weekend! Poor kid!

And how dare you say your days of school are more exciting than me coming to visit...that's it next trip is canceled!!! Canceled I say! Help you tear down your classroom! I think not! (0:

Natalee said...

Ugh sick babies are such a mess! We have been well for few weeks I'm sure we're next.

Forget how many days left of school! How many days until we find out whats in your BELLY??? Thats all I care about!

Tania said...

LOL Kim! Sorry Charlie! But that means "More trips to CA!" (o:

Natalee we SHOULD find out in about 2 weeks! May 19th

Michelle said...

2 weeks?! YAY YAY YAY!

Kimberly said...

All lies! You are going to be all preggo and not want to drive out here. Plus alex will have games every weekend...more california visits! mmm hmmm! LIAR lol

Sue said...

I am SO sorry to hear that Alex is sick . . . that DOES definitely suck especially when you are already not getting much sleep because you have to pee every fifteen minutes . . . LOL . . . the joys of pregnancy . . . ;o)