Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 5, 2008

Big Kid!






So we've been working really hard at getting Alex potty trained! He hates having a dirty diaper. So this is week 2 of potty training! He is doing great! We got him out of pull ups, and into undies. So he's wearing undies all day! This week he's had three accidents! That is AWESOME! He still wears a diaper at night, bit most days he's woken up dry! I'm so proud of my big kid!

We went to Target today to get him more undies, his 2T are ones are getting too "perfect" so we were looking for bigger sizes. And I looked in my cart and saw his big kid undies and got a little sad that my baby is no longer a baby! He is talking up a storm, and so clearly too, and now he's wearing big kid undies! Where did my baby go?? Oh and he is sleeping in a twin bed too!! I really don't have a baby anymore!! So sad!!!!!!!

Time for a new one! LOL

4 comments:

Sue said...

What a handsome little guy you have there (in my unbiased opinion! heh heh heh) . . . Yes, he is growing up WAY too fast . . . WAY, WAY too fast!!!! That is awesome about the potty training . . . He is picking it up quickly!!!!

LOL . . . YAY for UNDIES!!!!! =o)

Jenniffer A. Lopez said...

my papas is growing up sooo fast!! gotta appreciate all the time you got with him!! I know I do!!

Natalee said...

Okay I have to say how GREAT it is that he is doing so well. . .

BUT. . .

I can't help but comment on that last line. . .

"Time for a new one."

YAY! I hope you are SERIOUS!

Michelle said...

lol on Nat's comment! haha

I can send you lots of cute baby pictures if you want...you can look at Nathan and old pictures of Alex and remember how cute they are as tiny little babies!! And then I'll tell you which stories NOT to read on my blog so that you only remember the good things! hahahha