Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 20, 2008

My House


This is our "Formal Living Room"
A lot of times it ends up being the "Run in
the house and drop everything off on the
couch room" LOL




We finally put up David's swords in the
living room. I like how they look.

The sign says "Live Well, Love Much, Laugh Often"

This was our entertainmet center before we got our big TV.
Now it has all these pictures, and David's
turtle tank.
This is the TV, and the living room.
I didn't take any pictures of the rest
of the living room, or the kitchen lol
I dont know why.

Tomorrow we're cleaning the upstairs. So I'll post more pictures then (o:

I love our house! (o: And the people in it! (o:


5 comments:

Natalee said...

I LOVE this tania. Thanks for posting pictures.

I am really thinking about coming up and staying with you guys for a few days. I need to wait though, my kids are kind of sick right now!

Maybe we can do a weekend trip so that David can come too. What is your Calendar like right now?

Tania said...

Next weekend we have a birthday party for my friend's daughter. The weekend after that we're going to CA. How about the last week in October? I'm off for Fall Break and it will be Halloween! The kids can go Trick or Treating!

Michelle said...

How fun! I love seeing pictures of people's homes. It is fun to see how they decorate and where they live! I love your living room, it looks so comfy! (And lol about it bein ghte "run in the house and drop everything off on the couch room" - that is definitely how our living room is too!) I also love the entertainment center with the turtle tank and all of the super cute pictures!

Kimberly said...

Hey pal!!! I like your sword and signs actually up on the wall. So what's the real reason there are no pictures of the couch or kitchen area? A little 2 foot man make a mess? lol Have fun with the rest of your cleaning. (0:

Sue said...

Your house looks beautiful . . . and I really like both areas where the swords-type stuff is mounted . . . it looks way classy!!! I love all the family pictures too . . . and I especially liked the last line of your post . . . The love that you guys share runs though EVERYTHING you say and do . . .

That is AWESOME! =o)