Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tragic!

I went in to wake Alex up this morning, and said "Hi baby!" and he sat up and said "I no Mama's baby! I Nana's big boy!"

AHHHHHHHHH My baby doesnt want to be called a baby!!! Why can't he be MAMA'S BIG BOY?!?!? )o: Maybe because I always call him baby! And my Mom calls him Big Boy lol

What a horrible morning greeting LOL

2 comments:

Michelle said...

hahahaha...kids are funny!! Sad though...I don't want my baby to grow up...

Although it would be fun if he was potty-trained...

Sue said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is too cute, Tania . . . I mean I totally understand that it broke your heart to HEAR it, but it is SO cute that he is growing up and wants to BE a BIG BOY . . .

MAN, I love that little guy . . . oops, I mean that BIG BOY . . . ;o)