Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Birthday Party!!!!!!

My kids could be so cute sometimes! (Yes, I know I complain about them being super loud all the time) They threw me a surprise party, and gave me presents! I got a candle, 2 teddy bears, 2 roses, a bouquet of tulips, 2 necklaces, lotions, perfume, a hair band, a gift cert. a random Mickey Mouse Charm, and some other little trinkets.

We had picture day today, so we didn't have our regular P.E time. So instead of having P.E in the morning, they had it at 2pm. So we were outside, and then the principal called me telling me to go to her office for a quick parent conference. (I was annoyed because it was during the day, and I HATE parent conferences anyways lol) So I went to her office, and she said that we would have the meeting in my classroom. Little did I know that the kids were already in the classroom being SUPER quiet waiting for me. When I walked in and turned on the lights, they all yelled SURPRISE!!!!! I was seriously surprised! (o: What a bunch of sneaky kids! lol I'll post pictures once I get home! (o:

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

That's cool that they did that for...Glad your birthday was fun!

Michelle said...

That is SOOO cute! Sometimes kids can be fun! haha

Sam said...

I love that they were able to actually surprise you! What NICE (loud) kids!!!

Sue said...

WHOO HOOOO!!!!!

That is SO cool that they arranged it all without you having any clue (though doesn't it make you worry a little bit about what ELSE they might successfully hide from you?!? heh heh heh) ;o)

Glad they made you feel special AND surprised . . . that is SO fun that they did that for you!!! =o)

Tania said...

They weren't THAT sneaky. I knew they were planning something, just didn't know when. I let them surprise me (o: