Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 29, 2008

Four Things

Four Things...

I saw this on a friend's blog, and decided it would be fun to do while I wait for the bell to ring! LOL

Four random things I like about my husband / best friend:
1. The way he looks at me
2. That even though he comes home from work exhausted he still rolls around the floor with Alex EVERY day!
3. That he would do anything for me and Alex
4. That he is so stinkin' cute and HILARIOUS! lol

Four jobs I’ve had:
1. Elementary School Tutor
2. Movie theatre manager
3. Personal Banker at Wells Fargo
4. 5th Grade teacher

Four movies I have watched more than once:
1. Drop Deal Fred
2. The Grinch
3. Fools Rush In
4. How to Loose a Guy in 10 Days

Four TV shows I watch:
1. General Hospital
2. Grays Anatomy
3. Smallville
4. America's Next Top Model

Four places I have been:
1. Florida
2. Nicaragua
3. Tennessee
4. California

Four people who e-mail me regularly:
1. My lovin' Sis
2. Brenda
3. hmmm no one really emails me
4. How sad is that???

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Mexican! Yum!!!!!!
2. Chinese
3. Pizza
4. Chicken Noodle Soup

Four places I would like to visit:
1. Italy
2. France
3. Australia
4. Hawaii

Four things I am looking forward to this year:
1. Fall Break lol
2.Thanksgiving
3. Winter Break
4. Christmas!!!!!

Four People I tag:
1. Sam
2. Kim
3. Michelle
4. Natalee

6 comments:

Natalee said...

I E-Mail you!

Sue said...

Oh MAN . . . now I feel HORRIBLE that I so rarely email you . . . =o(

BAD mother-in-law . . . SIGH . . . if it makes you feel any better, I dont email anybody else much either.

But I THINK about everybody ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the time . . . Honest. . .

Kimberly said...

I have no blog to be tagged now palsy walsy....and I don't email you because we text all day...better response time that way lol The weekend isn't coming fast enough!!! I miss you guys!

Tania said...

You could still do it, and email me Kim! LOL

Natalee, fwds dont count (o: Just kidding! Love ya!

Sue, thats ok! I don't email people often either. I do LOVE getting emails all the time though!

Sue said...

I will try to be better . . . because I DO love my family . . . and think my daughter-in-laws and son-in-law, and kids and grandkids and neices and nephews and all the extended family are absolutely AMAZING and like I am lucky to know them, let alone be related to them. So . . . if you like emails, I will try to do better about sending emails . . . =o)

Tania said...

I DO love emails! (o: