Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Random

Alex was sick last week. Now I'm sick this week! No matter HOW much sleep I've been getting I' m STILL tired! I have a cough and a sore throat, and now my voice is going away! The kids think its HILARIOUS! Until I introduced my handy dandy whistle! HAHA little jerks think they are so smart! lol

So I officially made my blog private! So if you know anyone who wanted (hahah like my blog is sooo terribly exciting lol) that wanted to be invited to my blog and didn't get the email, let me know so I can post it on here! (o:

5 comments:

Sue said...

Dang . . . sorry to hear that you are sick. Sounds to me like your throat is begging for Cold Stone ice cream . . . I think you should drive over and get your face painted and eat ice cream . . . I bet if you did by TOMORROW you would be ALL better!!! ;o)

OK, maybe not . . .

Hope you feel better soon . . . must be hard to ride herd on a big class when you feel lousy (and can barely TALK) . . .

((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))

Kimberly said...

ha ha that's right COLD STONE would help you lol nice promoting Sue!!

sorry to hear that you are still sick friend! no blog about what you saw this morning on the way to work? what gives lol

Tania said...

Ewww this is a family friendly blog! LOL I will NOT post about what I wish I dind't see this morning! LOL

Natalee said...

Okay first of all. . .

NOW I WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU SAW!

Second of all. . .

I totally feel for you right now. Don't be surprised if Alex gets something again. That's what happened to us. Just try to get as MUCH rest as you possibly can!

Don't go to Cold Stone, you live in AZ, the home of Maggie Moo's! SUPER YUMMY ICE CREAM! I think I miss that MOST! LOL! (Even though they have some in Cali now)

Michelle said...

Ummm...what did you see?! Gee thanks Kimberly now we are all CURIOUS!!! haha Sorry you are sick Tania :( but I must say I LOVE that you have a whistle! Cracks me up