Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 16, 2009

100 Questions

100 questions.

1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? I don't know lol my closet is in the bathroom so I don't see it. But when I WAS able to see it it was ALWAYS closed! I couldn't sleep with the doors open! Creepy!!!

2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels? Nope. I usually bring my own to hotels. I don't like theirs! Make my hair dry!

3. Are you afraid to fly? Nope.

4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before? haha Nope! I wan't to find one with the name Alexander on it though! (Not that I would steal it, just take a picture of it!)

5. Do you like to use post-it notes? Yes! Always do!! I have notes everywhere! I'm lost at work without my post its!

6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them? Yes! )o:

7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees? hmm neither!

8. Do you have freckles? Nope

9. Do you always smile for pictures? ALWAYS!!!!!!! (o: CHEESE!!!!!!!

10. What is your biggest pet peeve? Ignorance

11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk? I do! I'm weird with numbers!

12. Have you ever peed in the woods? lol Nope

13. Do you prefer the beach or mountains? both (o:

14. Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing? Always! Alex is my dance partner! (O:

15. Do you chew your pens and pencils? Gross!!!!!! no!

16. Favorite reality TV show? American Idol!

17. What size is your bed? Cal King

18. What is your Song of the week? I dont have one

19. Is it okay for guys to wear pink? Yeah, its only a color.

20. Do you still watch cartoons? Sometimes, Alex loves cartoons! Diego, Dora, Max and Ruby, Wow Wow Wubbzy etc

21. What's your least favorite movie? Mrs Attacks, Bio Dome stupid movies!

22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some? hmmmm in our fire safe? or a bank lol

23. What do you drink with dinner? Juice or water

24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in? Ketchup or Ranch

25. What is your favorite food? Sea Food!

26. What movies could you watch over and over and still love? A lot of them...

27. Last person you kissed/kissed you? David and Alex this morning

28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout? I was a girl scout lol Nerd

29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine? Yeah sure why not? A little money goes a long way.... OF COURSE NOT!!!!!!!! I don't even wear a 2 piece bathing suit!!!!! lol

30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? hmmm not for a while.

31. Can you change the oil on a car? My Dad made me do it before. I haven't in a LONG time! That's what Flethchers is for lol

32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket? Never! I'm a safe driver! (o:

33. Ran out of gas? No, but I have this annoying habit of waiting until I'm on E with my gas light on to get gas! ANNOYING!

34. Favorite kind of sandwich? Turkey

35 Best thing to eat for breakfast? A breakfast at my Mom's house! (o:

36. What is your usual bedtime? Like 8:30pm lol I fall sleep reading and snuggling with Alex. Then wake up at like 9pm and do the same thing again in my own room lol

37. Are you lazy? Sometimes

38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? A pirate is the only one I can remember.

39. What is your astrological sign? Virgo

40. How many languages can you speak? 2, English and Spanish

41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions? Nope

42..Which are better legos or lincoln logs? Legos

43. Are you stubborn? I can be

44. Who is better...Leno or Letterman? Leno

45. Ever watch soap operas? "General Hopsital" I need to catch up though

46. Afraid of heights? no

47. Sing in the car? Yes!

48. Sing in the shower? Sometimes

49. Dance in the car? Sure

50. Ever used a gun? Yup

51. Had picture taken by photographer? Yes

52. Do you think musicals are cheesy? Not usually

53. Is Christmas stressful? No,its fun!

54. Ever eat a pierogi? What the heck is that?!?!?

55. Favorite type of fruit pie? Apple

56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? Doctor or teacher

57. Do you believe in ghosts? I dont know.

58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling? Yes

58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling? Yes (haha)

59. Take a vitamin daily? yes

60. Wear slippers? flip flops

61. Wear a bath robe? no

62. What do you wear to bed? t-shirt and jmmie pants

63. First concert? Tim McGraw

64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?Target or WalMArt

65. Nike or Adidas? Adidas

66.Cheetos Or Fritos? Cheetos

67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds? Sunflower seeds

68. Ever heard of the group Tres Bien? Nope

69. Ever taken dance lessons? Nope, I'm a natural dancer lol Never needed lessons!

70. Is there a profession you picture your significant other doing? A Cop

71. Can you curl your tongue? yes

72. Ever won a spelling bee? Nope

73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy? Yeah

74. Own any record albums? Nope

75. Own a record player? Nope

76. Regularly burn incense? Never have.

77. Ever been in love? I am now!

78. Who would you like to see in concert? Tim McGraw again

79. What was the last concert you saw? hmm either Shania Twain or Rascal Flatts

80.Hot tea or cold tea? cold

81.Tea or coffee? neither

82. Sugar cookies or snickerdoodles? sugar cookies

83.Can you swim well? Yes

84. Can you hold your breath without plugging your nose? yes

85. Are you patient? Usually am! Not today though! Feel bad for some sad 5th graders! LOL

86. DJ or band, at a wedding? DJ

87.Ever won a contest? Yes

88. Ever have plastic surgery? Nope, I'm naturally beautiful! (O:

89. Which are better black or green olives? Neither! GAG!!!!!!!

90.Can you knit or crochet? No

91. Best room for a fireplace? Family room.

92. Do you want to get married? I am already married

93. If married, how long have you been married? 4 1/2 years

94. Who was your HS crush? Don't remember lol

95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way? When I was like 3! LOL

96. Do you have kids? Alex and a Jellybean on the way

97. Do you want kids? Obviously.

98. What's your favorite color? blue

99. Do you miss anyone right now? Lots of people

100. Did you watch Next Great American Band on FOX? Nope


If you're reading my answers... let's see yours now! :)

No comments: