Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 6, 2009

Snow Day

I'm too lazy to rearrange these pictures. So I'm not going to! LOL


Papa and Alex at the snow! Alex
thought it was HILARIOUS to
stand on the back on the SUV w/o
shoes on lol

We found this HUGE snow ball
and Alex tried to pick it up!

My Mom decided it was a nice
comfy looking chair, until
the snowball fought back
and she fell off lol

David said he was going to
throw it at me!

"Our" Snow Man lol


Alex said it was hard walking on the
snow, so he sat down until
Daddy picked him up!

My Sis fell off the sled and landed on a rock
she said it hit her heart! LOL OUCH!

My crazy Mom fandangled her own
sled from broken pieces of sleds she found
lol they didn't work out that well! She
ended up like this everytime LOL

Alex was happy that we figured out
an easy way to get him around
the snow LOL He LOVED IT!

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

These pictures are cracking me up!!! Jenniffer fell and hurt her heart!! and your mom falling off the sled and snowball! good stuff man! good stuff! looks like you guys had fun!

Michelle said...

These are fun pictures! I love the one of your family...is the snowman representing baby #2? haha Cute, looks like fun! It almost makes me miss snow, but not really! lol

Tania said...

lol no, we didn't know I was pregnant yet! (o:

Sue said...

Oh MAN . . . this trip looks like SOOOOooOOOOOOO much FUN!!!! (LOL hurt heart and all) . . . ;o)