Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 9, 2009

Tired

I need a maid! )o: My house is seriously a disaster! This weekend is Alex's birthday, and we have family coming over and I hate having my house look like a pig sty when people come over! Thankfully I have Frday off work, so I can spend that day cleaning! I also have to do soooo much laundry (Have I ever mentioned how much I hate doing laundry?!?), I was almost tempted to buy us all new clothes for the week so I could get out of doing laundry for another week! LOL How lame is that?! LOL Oh well! I'll start it today so we can have nice and clean clothes lol Lucky David and Alex don't care what they wear so they are easy to do laundry for lol I on the other had have a bunch of clothes that doesn't fit properly anymore! Oh well! I guess I HAVE to buy me some clothes lol haha! Anyway if anyone wants to get me the most awesome gift ever, you can get me a maid for a day! Seriously!!!!!!! lol

8 comments:

Sue said...

LOL . . . I will be there on Friday, and *I* will be your maid for a day . . . Just put me to work when I get there! I hate scrubbing toilets or washing windows, but I CAN do them . . . and I happen to absolutely LOVE doing laundry (I am weird, I know) . . . Sounds like you need some new, cute maternity clothes! =o) YAY for shopping!!!!!

Mark said...

Why don't you come to California and go to Disneyland. The messy house will keep. Tell Alex Grampa loves him Best of All! Are you guys still planning on a Disney day the 27th or 28th??

Tania said...

Aww thanks for offering Sue, but I couldn't do that! LOL Shopping for cute maternity clothes I can do! LOL

Mark, I was thinking Disney Day on the 28th, we'd drive / fly down the 27th. What do you think?

Michelle said...

Oh man! I can only imagine how tired you are with working and a baby AND pregnant! Ack! (On a side note, I almost died laughing when you said you almost bought new clothes so you wouldn't have to do laundry! My brother really USED TO DO THAT!!! Maybe he still does!! LOL)

Kimberly said...

So if Sue is fine with your filth and I am fine with it...uh who are you cleaning for lol as long as you all are wearing non stinky clothes I think we are good lol

Tania said...

For me, and David and Alex who have to live in this "filth" lol ok so its not THAT dirty! It's mostly toys and the laundry I'm talking about! (o:

Sue said...

LOL Kimberly!!! Your comment seriously made me laugh out loud . . . heh heh heh . . . ;o)

Natalee said...

Tania, just keep throwing it in the washer and dryer. Its not a HUGE deal if it doesn't get folded and put away. Find a nice flat surface and just start using it as your clean pile!

I did that when I was PREGGO and SICK with Konner! We always had clean clothes, just a little bit of wrinkles on them!

Have fun SHOPPING!!