Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I'll hold my Own Hand

On Saturday we took Alex to get his pictures taken, and while we waited for our pictures to be printed we walked around the Mall. Now Alex LOVES to go up and down the elevators or escalators like a MILLION times. So we had to tell him they were broken. So he was mad and we left the mall. I told him he had to hold Auntie's or Mama's hand while we walked to the car since it was a busy day at the mall and the parking lot. He REFUSED! (Remember he was already mad at the whole "broken" elevators / escalators shenanigains!)

Me- Alex, you need to hold either Mama or Auntie's hands. There are too many cars around!
Alex- No!
Me- Alex it's NOT an option! Hold someones hand right now!
Alex- I want to walk by myself!
Me- You cant! Hold someones hand right now! 1...2... (Usually when we get to 2 he does what we want, I dont know what I'll do after 3, but apparently he doesn't want to find out anyways lol)
Alex- I'll hold my own hand MAMA!!!!!!!

And this is what he did! LOL


So he was walking to the car holding his own hands! LOL I guess I should have been more specific when I said he had to hold someones hands! LOL I couldn't help but crack up at my smartie pants! lol

6 comments:

Michelle said...

That is the funniest picture EVER!!! lol!!!!

Jenniffer A. Lopez said...

lol I didn't you know you took a picture!!! freaking little punk!!! holding his own hands!!! gotta love the mind of a 3 yr old that's mad!!!

Tania said...

lol he was pretty Mad huh? Little weirdo!

Sue said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is one VERY clever little boy, Tania . . . That is TOO funny! LOL . . . That picture is CLASSIC!!!!! =o)

Natalee said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this! Such a TODDLER BOY thing to do! This just cracks me up Tania!

I am starting to think that the 3's are going to be more of a challenge then the 2's.

Tania said...

3's will be more challenging because they can talk properly! LOL