Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Alex's Birthday Party

We had Alex's 3rd Birthday Party/ BBQ on Saturday. His actual birthday was on Sunday the 15th. He had so much fun celebrating with family and friends. (o: Thank you everyone who came!!


Alex waiting for his friends to
show up.
Papa tasting the Carne Asada lol

Kim, Jenniffer and Francine

My Mom took over the cooking

Mario and Becky

Jenn and Alex

David can never take a good
picture with Jenniffer lol
He always has to harass her!


Ok, FINALLY after like 10 takes lol

Me and my FOM Kim

Alex REFUSED to smile in a picture with me lol

He waited until I snapped the picture to smile.
Alex and His Pinata

He had so much fun smacking it around lol

Gramma, Alex and Grampa

Alex loves firetrucks, ambulances and cop cars

Mama, Alex and Daddy

Blowing out the candles for the
like 10th time! LOL he kept
wanting us to re-light them

He was cutting the cake

Then immediately got bored and
wanted to play with his cars instead

He licked the frosting off all the pieces lol

Adrian playing in the buggy enjoying
a lollipop

At least "Pepe" will smile with me! (o:

Alex and some gifts

Almost done. He was so funny with the clothes
he'd open the bag / box and if he saw
clothes he'd slam it closed and move on to the
toy boxes lol

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Fun party! I can't believe he is three and I have been reading your blog for over a year!!! LOL I like the picture of you, David, and Alex!

Kimberly said...

Thanks for posting pics palsy walsy. I had fun. I really can't believe the kid is 3 already...where did the time go!

Jenniffer A. Lopez said...

I had fun at this party/bbq..I liked all the pictures you posted of everyone!! Crazy to think by the time Mrach 15th rolls around again you'll have a 5 month old baby!!! EXCITING!!!