Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Renal Ultrasound

I had my ultrasound to check my kidneys today. The tech wasn't "allowed" to comment on how they looked. But hopefully I should know tomorrow what is going on! On a fun note, the tech said she couldn't get a good picture of my kidneys because the baby kept moving around and causing "waves" so she wanted to get a look at the baby, so I got to see our Jellybean again! (o: It was moving and chillin'! I love ultrasounds! I didn't expect to see the baby today so that was fun!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I hope they figure out what is going on soon! That's so crazy that you can't FEEL anything, but they keep thinking something is wrong.

And lucky that you got to see your baby!!! When I had to have my gallbladder and upper quadrant looked at via ultrasound, they didn't let me look at my bean and I was very very sad. I also hate the tech can't tell you because they can totally tell.

Kimberly said...

Did you find anything out yet F.O.M?

Sue said...

Yeah . . . let us know as soon as you hear what is going on, ok? You and the baby are in my prayers . . . (as always) . . .

((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))