Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Shopping with my Sis

My sister Jenniffer is a fun shopping buddy! LOL We decided to try on or at least pretend to try on the UGLYEST clothes we could fin at JC Pennys a few weeks ago! LOL We are lame! We told my Mom to try too, but she kept picking out clothes not at ugly as we wanted. So we kicked her out of playing LOL



Jenniffer trying on her "Dream" fur coat lol

I found my FAVORITE jacket lol

She was admiring an ugly green shirt

We randomly found this hat and HAD to
try it on lol

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Bunch of nerds! But that is hilarious! I am suprised your mom didn't want to join in on the fun...I am liking the hat..do they have it in blue? lol

Sue said...

LOL . . . that is so delightfully random . . . Looks and sounds like you guys had fun!

I am so sorry that I didn't get a chance to say goodbye to you last weekend . . . we really enjoyed having you guys come visit!!!

Jenniffer A. Lopez said...

I was wondering when you were gonna post out shopping pictures!!! this was fun!!! we should do it more often...next time it's the shoe's!!! and yes I'll be trying on heels with my white socks!!!! I like these pictures sis!!!

Tania said...

LOL Jenniffer! My kids are taking a test and I literally laughed out loud at picturing you trying on heels with thick white socks! LOL They all looked at me like I was crazy!