Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Kidney Infection??

I have to have a renal ultrasound on Thursday afternoon. I MIGHT have a kidney infection! )o: What the heck?? I didn't get these random things when I was pregnant with Alex! So apparently I wont be going to California on Thursday. Disneyland sounds way more fun than worrying about a potential kidney infection! ::sigh::

Oh well, at least the baby is ok! Heard it's heart beat last week it was at 182 bpm! (o: And I even posted a cute ultrasound video for everyone to see our Jellybean wiggling around! (o: So maybe all these weird things are worth it after all!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh no! I hope everything is ok. That is really sad about Disneyland :( I really hope you don't have any more random, crazy things going on. They are not fun!

Mark said...

I'm so sorry you're not feeling well. You take care of yourself and that little one. Let us know if there is any thing we can do to help. LOVE

Tania said...

That's the weird thing! I don't feel any different! I was reading all about kidney infections and they are supposed to bring excruciating back pain, and fevers and all sorts of weirdo stuff, and I don't have any of that! So we'll see what the sonogram tells!

Sue said...

Well, I am really really glad that you aren't having backpain . . . because kidney infections can be horrendous . . . I hope they figure out what is going on and fix it quickly!

Grampa Mark was really disappointed about Disneyland . . . but when you ARE up to coming out and going, it will just be that much MORE exciting! =o)