Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Mother's Day 2009






This is super late,but oh well. On Mother's day we hung out at my Mom's house and had a BBQ. Jenniffer got my mom and I our own edible arrangements of fruits! It was fabulous! (o: Also we played Rock Band. I was exhausted because Alex had been sick, so my Mom and I watched a movie while everyone played lol (o:

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I LOVE edible arrangements!!

Sue said...

Those edible arrangements look SO yummy!!!

Happy belated Mother's Day to both you and your beautiful mom!!!

When (and IF) I have any brain cells left over after finals, I am STILL planning to try to think of something special to do/get for my beautiful, amazing, talented daughters!!! (and it will be sort of EXTRA cool since it is not on Mother's day so it will be kind of surprise . . . almost like I planned it that way) ;o)

Tania said...

That's sweet Sue! (o: Thanks! (o:

Kimberly said...

I know it was a mother's day post lol but I just caught the rock band part? Who has rockband? not american idol?

Oh and yes those fruit things are the best. Amber made one for Melissa's baby shower. Took her forever! Special tools for all that talent

Sam said...

mmm... great, now I want some fruit.

Those always look SO GOOD. Yum.

Sounds like a fun mother's day!