Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Cold!!!!!!!!

Oh my gosh I was FREEZING outside this morning!!!!!!!!! It's only in its high 30's right now (at 8:30am). We stand outside as a school, and say the pledge, morning announcements and sing "Happy Birthday" to who ever is having a birthday. MAN I WAS FREEZING!!!!!!!!!! It's Arizona for crying out loud! It is NOT allowed to be this cold! I swear AZ has extreme weather, either its 120 outside, or in its 30s! That is crazy!!!!!! And to top it off my stupid heating / A/C system in my class is broken!!!!!!! So all my kids are all in their big coats! LOL I might be canceling P.E today. I dont want to sit out there and watch them for an hour outside. But it might be nice for them to run around and get warm? LOL We'll see...

Oh yeah! David got me a BEAUTIFUL watch for Christmas, it has little diamonds and its silver and the face is pink. Very cute and girly. Anyways, on Saturday I LOST IT!!!!!!!! I was so sad! I looked everywhere for it!!! I finally told David I lost it yesterday. He was like "That was a great waste of money!" )o: So I was dissapointed about loosing this watch since I don't have another one! I was going to have to go and buy one and spend more money on a watch. Oh well! Anyway I dropped my cell phone under my driver seat, and I felt something COLD! And I pulled it out and it was my BEAUTIFUL SILVER and PINK watch!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am soooooooooo happy!!!!!!!! YEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JCPenney : jewelry : womens brand : relic

6 comments:

Sam said...

oh my gosh, your watch is gorgous!!! I love it!

I have a winter-storm-warning here, and it's been snowing since yesterday... I am not sure what the temp is out there, but I will TOTALLY trade you weather!!!

I hate being cold, and I so hear you - standing outside in the 30's doesn't sound like much fun!

Tania said...

It WASN'T fun!!! But at east you could stay home nice and warm and snuggle with munchkins and stay warm!! (o: I'll trade you jobs!

Michelle said...

Hurrah! I'm so glad you found your watch! I can't believe ya'll have to stand outside in the freezing 30 degree weather and say the pledge & announcements...brrrr... And I agree, the south shouldn't be allowed to be cold! I had to wear a coat today! :(

Michelle said...

PS - I really like your watch! I don't wear a watch b/c I am SO picky and can never find one I like, but this one is nice...hmmm...too bad I don't have a b-day coming up!

Sue said...

The watch IS gorgeous . . . it looks VERY feminine and elegant! (You also have another watch coming . . . your DISNEY BUDDY watch . . . I just got an update that it has been delayed til late February . . . what a sucky Christmas present, huh?) =o( But it IS still coming . . . if it ever gets sent . . .

I am SO glad you were able to find it!!!! =o) Your hubby has VERY good taste . . . in wives AND watches!! ;o)

Tania said...

Cool! The watch could be a Valentin-ish present, or if its in March it could be a "Thanks for giving birth to my wonderful cute grandson" present! (o: