Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Hair Cut!

How sad, my baby is almost 2 and just got his second hair cut yesterday! (I forgot my camera the first time he had a hair cut lol) Poor kid is like his mom! I didn't have any hair until I was almost 3!! So people thought I was a boy, no matter how cute my mom would dress me! Oh well. Anyway his hair has actually been growing now, so when he got a bath or was rolling on the floor he would have some wild hair. So I decided he needed another hair cut! LOL He did so good! He didn't cry or anything, he was watching Go, Diego, Go! So he was pretty entertained! (o:







3 comments:

Sue said...

How ADORABLE!!!!! Man, is there ANYTHING your mom can't do? She is soooooo incredibly talented!!! Sheryl's kids have you guys beat . . . I think a couple of hers only had that real fine, wispy baby hair by kindergarten . . . but they all have thick gorgeous hair NOW (as do YOU, Tania) . . . so I guess it doesnt mean anything at all if kids are slow to grow hair! =o)

Tania said...

I know, I love that my mom could do all sorts of stuff! I thisnk my kids are going to hate that I'm not as talented as either of their grammas! (I cant comb girls hair, cant draw, ugh lol)

Michelle said...

I'm so impressed with how good he was!! One time I went to a salon and a little kiddo was there getting his hair cut and they had to stop mid cut b/c he wouldn't sit still and was crying sooo hard. So he went home with half his hair cut. Your boy doesn't seem to notice anything is going on! haha