Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Tooth Fairy

So I had 2 boys today who lost a baby tooth. I told them to throw them away because it was gross that they kept showing everyone and playing with them. They freaked out when I told told them to get rid of them like if it was a great travesty against man kind or something LOL Apparently teeth are going for about $5-$10 per tooth now a days from the tooth fairy! I feel totally gipped! My parents...errrr the tooth fairy never came to visit us when we lost teeth! What gives? What is the address to this alleged "Tooth Fairy"? I am sending her / him a bill plus unpaid interest for all of my baby teeth! What is that? People have about 32 teeth, so say I charge the tooth fairy about $10 a tooth plus interest which I will be kind and just double the amount per tooth, and add 22 years (since I was 6. I'm just assuming that I started loosing teeth when I was six), I am owed about $14,080! Cheap Tooth Fairy! LOL

Aha! I found it! You could email the Tooth Fairy Questions. I'm going to ask where I send my past due bill! It's going to go up again as of September! LOL

Contact the Toothfairy

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

That was a cute post!

Sue said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man, I thought *I* had it bad . . . but at least WE got visted by the tooth fairy! We got a DIME for each tooth we lost . . . I remember being SO excited when it went up to a QUARTER!!! Poor, deprived Tania . . . I hope the tooth fairy is better about refunds than like Best Buys or Fry's is . . . ;o)

Tania said...

LOL That would be so awesome to wake up and find a huge $14,080 check under my pillow! (o:

Michelle said...

Haha...$5 - $10 a tooth!? Wow, talk about inflation...when I was a kid, we were lucky if we got a shiny quarter! It was fun though!