Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Slacker...

I am such a slacker lately! I haven't really been posting on my blog! I haven't even uploaded my pictures from New Years and when our family from California came to visit usoff my camera!! I meant to bring my usb cord thingie to work with me today so I could do it, while the kids were working on their Asia projects. Oh well!

Anyway David is going to California on Saturday morning to visit with family, and drive back with his brother Dustin who will be moving in with us for a few months to get settled! We are excited to have him with us! We decided to give him Alex's room, since it has less stuff, and we have been slacking on painting it and setting it all up anyways. And the computers are wired for internet in the computer room anyways. So Alex moved into our room on Monday. We brought in his bed and surprisingly enough even with our California King sized bed we still have more than enough room in there that it doesn't feel cramped! And his dresser and clothes will go into our closet.

I remember when my family moved from California to Arizona in 2003. Only my sister Jenniffer and I were left in CA. Then in like 2004 my sister moved to Arizona to be with our parents. So even though I had David, his family and our friends in California, I felt lonely without my parents. David's family is awesome (I know, I know, they are MY family too, and I love them to death), and have always made me feel welcomed and loved into their family, sometimes I just wanted my mom and dad! I know I sound like a whiny baby! LOL So when David and I decided to move to AZ I was THRILLED! I mean NOW I feel like a whiner again, because I miss Davids family and our friends like crazy! Ugh never satisfied! Anyway I lost my train on thought. When Jenniffer moved away it was like "That's it, all MY family is in AZ!" So I know how David feels being in AZ! Only it's a bit worse! We have little friends here, and my family is not as big as Davids. So I know how THRILLED David is since Dustin decided to move here! He could do guy stuff and get to know his brother better. They could join a gym and play video games. (I'm not the kind of wife that hates when her husband plays video games, or hangs out with his friends. So this will be good for me too, since I wont have to go watch Shoot Em Up movies all the time LOL) And since I'm more of a give me a book, or take Alex to the park kind of gal I am easily entertained anyways LOL

5 comments:

Sam said...

yay for Dustin moving to Arizona!!!

I hope you guys have fun... or that you hate it so much you ALL move to Iowa instead!!!

Okay, that didn't even make sense, lol... but it'd still be cool...

Michelle said...

That sounds like fun! I am sure David will enjoy having Dustin there! I keep trying to convince my friends & family to move to Austin, so I know how you feel! We are all alone out here! The one good thing, is when we visit either of our families, they REALLY love us becuase they don't get to see us often :)

Sue said...

I love reading your blogs, Tania, and getting to know you better.

It IS hard to have family be away when you are close and love and enjoy one another. We will miss Dustin . . . but I think it is good for him to stretch his wings a little, and hopefully he will come back for visits, and we will see him when we go out there!!!!!

Dang . . . with Matt working now, we are rattling around in this big empty house . . . weird . . . =o/

Tania said...

You guys should move to Arizona too! (o: There's a house right by us for sale! Actually there are a lot of houses for sale by us!!

Sam said...

Tania, you TOTALLY stole my 'widget' counter, didn't you?

lol... too funny, I saw that somewhere and totally had to try it!