Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Pictures!

I haven't added any pictures from New Years! So here we go!!



Alex and Auntie


Sierra (Alex's best friend)

Uncle Mario
(And Jenniffer making a funky face in the background haha)


David and baby Adrian


David, Victor and my dad.



Mario and my Mom


Sierra and my Dad


Mario, My mom, Aunt Alicia, me and my Dad


Hendrickson Family. (Midnight!)


Victor and Brenda



My Mom and Dad


Just me with my straight hair LOL

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Fun pictures & cute family! :)

Sue said...

I swear I left a comment on this post . . . GRRRRRR . . . I love all the pictures! It is fun to see your family and friends, because I knew everybody except your aunt . . . and I am not sure I have actually MET Sierra's mom. Sounds like you had a blast on New Year's Eve . . . and your hair look BEAUTIFUL!! (As ALWAYS . . . MAN . . . no matter what you do to it, it is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! =o)

Tania said...

Thanks Sue! (o: