Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Time...

I guess I haven't been updating my blog as often as I should. I'm going to try and put at least one new post every day. And at least one picture. We'll see how that turns out.

We are heading into the third quarter of school! I cant believe it!! I've been teaching for 4 months already. I love my job most of the time. The kids came back from Christmas break HORRIBLE! They have been talking way too much, and are easily distracted! VERY annoying! We have a "Super Saturday School" program coming up on the 26th. I was going to teach it this year, but decided against it. I told the principal that I would be a substitute. I will come in when someone needs to take a Saturday off. But I like spending time with David and Alex on Saturday and Sundays! Not to mention sleeping in 2 days a week!! (o:

I'm looking into joining a gym this month. I want to start being healthier. I keep saying that, but I'm too lazy to actually get motivated. Now that Dustin has moved in with us, I will have more free time to myself. So I could either leave Alex with David or my Mom and go for an hour or so a day. Which will be great! I want to get a bike and a bike stroller thing so I could go riding with Alex too. I'm going to start cooking a lot better too. I need to find a healthy easy fast recipe cook book. I want to get a crockpot cookbook too! It would be so nice to have dinner done or almost done by the time I get home from work.

I feel like there are never enough hours in the day! My laundry room seems to be multiplying clothes everyday! How could 3 people make so much laundry?? I can never catch up on Laundry! Not to mention cleaning the house! And cooking! Ugh! I need to win the lottery and hire a maid and a cook! LOL

2 comments:

Sue said...

It IS hard to get everything done . . . it was even hard as a stay-at-home mom . . . have Dustin help with one or two meals a week . . . especially before he finds a job! (OK OK OK . . . I admit I didn't have him help with meals HERE . . . sigh . . .)

The bike riding/walking/gym stuff sounds fun . . . I think everybody is feeling motivated to be more active and healthier.

Good luck to ALL of us!!! =o)

Michelle said...

Oh my goodness! I feel the same way! And I don't even have a baby (yet)! I'm glad I'm not the only one who has a hard time getting everything done!! haha...I like Aunt Sue's comments about Dustin helping you out ;)