Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Potty Training

We've been working on potty training Alex for a little while now. At first he would have accidents all the time. Then he thought it was hilarious to go potty in the toilet lol So whenever we saw him "concentrating" (pooping) we would run to the bathroom, and he would do his business. Yesterday he had only one accident all day!! My mom said it was mainly her fault, because she couldn't get him to the bathroom fast enough (Since she has lke 4 other little ones to care for all day). But I was way impressed! He LOVES his undies lol I need to get him some more this week. What a big kid! I'm hoping that by his 2nd birthday he will be fully potty trained! How awesome would that be?? No more buying diapers!!!!!! (Well until we decide to have another baby anyways) I'm way excited LOL

6 comments:

Sam said...

that is SO AWESOME!!!

Go Alex!

I am super-impressed with how well he is doing, yay for him! I think when he's all done, HE should potty train Godzilla... lol, then I don't have to ;o)

Tania said...

lol That would be so funny to watch Alex potty train his cousin LOL

Michelle said...

You mean they don't come potty trained?! Oh no!

And haha...it would be funny to see Alex potty train Godzilla...maybe he can then potty train my baby, since he'll be an expert by that point

Sue said...

WHOOO HOOOOO!!!! This IS exciting! Not having to buy diapers is like getting a HUGE raise . . . What size undies does he wear, Tania?

What a BIG BOY, Alex!!!!! =o)

Matt said...

Hey, I think I'm going to need to buy Alex some Spiderman Underoos in the near future- every little boy needs a pair of Spiderman Underoos.

Tania said...

LOL Matt if you say so! (o: