Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Fall Festival and Class Move

So we had our Halloween Party / Class Move / Fall Festival today. I was EXHAUSTED y the time I got home!

I had made my kids keep the class room as neat as possible so that Mr. Woessner wouldn't have to clean their mess. So they were so good at cleaning up. We had our party and they cleaned the class really good too! I was impressed. Then we started our move. Which with 36 kids helping, went really fast! I should have known WHY it went fast! They seriously threw everything all over the place! Books, and papers, and supplies everywhere! Jerks! lol And to top it off, Woessner left the classroom a complete mess! Cookie crumbs everywhere, chips, candy wrappers. Ugh! Seriously HOW RUDE! lol I told him, I was going to clean up teh room and throw the mess in his room! Oh well! I did "make" him move! So I had from 3-5:30 to try and get that monstrosity set and organized! Yeah that so didn't happen! I had to take pictures for the yearbook! So I would walk around and take pictures and "mingle" and sneak back into my class and work on setting it up! (I should have taken a picture of that mess!). So I got all the bulletins put on the wall, and my book shelves put up and organized. I need to go in sometime next week and organize the desks and vaccum the floor. I'm not sure in the maintence people will even touch my room, or if they are even working next week. So we'll see!!!!!!

Anyway the fall festival was so fun. The kids looked so cute dressed up. The teachers set up all sorts of different games and stuff like that! They had a salsa (dip, not dance) contest, and the salsa was so good! I love chips and salsa! Well anyway here are some pictures from the festival!

This is me, and Nancy. (she's in my class)
She looked so cute in her costume. I loved her eyelashes! lol


My friends, Aracely and Petunia.
They were in charge of the money and tickets!

From left to right. Angel, Ivette (behind Angel),
Carolina, Gerardo, Raymond, Vanessa
and Savier. They are in my class too.

Me and my friend Aracely.

This is my friend Kim, and Myrna, Kelssy and
Marina.


I have over 200 more pictures, but they are full of people none of you know, and or care about. So I left them out! LOL

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Looks like your fall festival was fun! Glad you got to move classes too...not so stuffy now hopefully...

Tania said...

Yeah hopefully! I like having a door that I can open now that it's getting cooler too!

Sue said...

How fun to get to see some of your coworkers and kids . . . I love the eyelashes . . . was she Jasmine, the Disney princess?

We wanna see pictures of your new room!!! YAY for unstuffy rooms!!! =o)