Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Frustrated

So I was told yesterday that I have to administer a test to our ELD (English Language Development) November 12th-15th. It's no big deal, but I hate being told I have to do something instead of being asked to do it ya know? We had our staff meeting yesterday and it was like "Ok, so Tania is going to administer the test to 4th-6th graders" It was the first I had heard of it! LOL Umm random question here! Why cant the teacher that teaches ELD administer the test?!?! LOL Things that make you go hmmmm

Report cards are due tomorrow. They JUST told us today that we have to sumbit the online under a new system! Why couldnt they have told us this ummm last week?? I had already wasted my time bubbling in 36 report cards!! SOOOO annoying!!! I guess instead of blogging and complaining about redoing them, I should be doing them! LOL

::sigh::

Why isn't it Saturday yet????

On a happy note! Only 3 more days before Fall Break! YEY!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh my goodness!!!! Yet another reason why I am enjoying not being at work right now. Nathan can be frustrating/exhausting but he is sooo cute that I forget about it! haha :)

Yay for Fall Break and Saturdays!

Kimberly said...

Things that make you go hmmm...lol I almost busted out in song!

So young so angry my friend what gives? Few more days and you are off for a week! woo hoo

Sue said...

YIKES . . . they just spring it on you that report cards have to be done a totally new way?!?!?

Good luck with all that . . . just keep chanting " one more day . . . one more day". . .

((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))