Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 26, 2008

I forgot!

If you tell Alex "No wiggling" he'll wiggle even more LOL So we kept doing it, and of course as soon as the camera came out he wouldn't cooperate! LOL




He was being a menace! LOL Not even Auntie could stop him! (Um ignore my annoying voice! Or just mute the computer at this point lol)



Sorry they are both sideways. I can't figure out how to make them right side up.

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Your kid is a big nerd...and yes i know exactly where he gets if from! Both you and David!!! The things you are teaching that kid...sheesh lol

Tania said...

Excuse me! I don't jump over booths lol

Natalee said...

This was funny Tania! I love when he shakes hit booty!

Michelle said...

I love his little shaking bum. Little kids are so cute! And I love your little voice "no wiggling!!" haha