Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Vent - the vent

I was all set to post an angry (yet again) vent about my co worker (Woessner, teaches 6th grade). My principal asked me yesterday if I could handle another student! UGH! 37! Is that even legal?!? LOL Anyway I told her "What is ONE more kid! I just don't have ANY room in my class!" Mr. Woessner teaches 6th grade, and has 26 kids in his class. His classroom is SO much bigger than mine. The principal suggested that I ask him to switch me classrooms. He would still have one of the bigger rooms, just not AS big as his current room. So during lunch, I asked him, and he told me "No, I like the big space for my projects!" I was thinking WHAT A JERK!!!!!!! My kids are like in a sardine can, and you want SPACE FOR YOUR STUPID PROJECTS?!?!? JERK!!!!! But I said "Um oh ok... Don't worry about it anyways. It's ok!" and I left! I was MAD!!!!!! lol So I talked to the vice principal today about it, and he told me "Yeah he does a lot of projects, so its probably convenience wise. Just stick it out until after Christmas Break" ARGH!!!!!!!! That's 3 more months of not being able to spread my poor kids out! )o: Oh well.

My principal just came in here and told me that Mr. Woessner agreed to move when she asked him this morning! I was like WHAT?!?!? He told me NO flat out yesterday! I told her she probably gave him the "look" lol So now even though it's inconvenient to move during the school year, today and tomorrow, we are working on switching our classrooms around. But at least my kids will have more space! I do loose my window lol but have an exit door now that we could leave open if it's nice outside. (o: YEY! I'm excited!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Sue said...

HMMMM . . . how come your class keeps getting bigger and bigger and his doesn't take every other new student (so both of you have big classes and nobody has a HUGE class)?!?

I am glad that you will get to be in the bigger room . . . he may like the 'extra space' for his projects, but um . . . that is MUCH less important than having ROOM for like . . . STUDENTS . . . sheesh . . .

Glad he either reconsidered (or felt ashamed of himself) or the vp made him realize it just made good sense . . .

So . . . how do you like the new room? Are you all moved in yet?

Tania said...

Nope, haven't moved in yet. We are doing that today after school.


He cant take the new kids because he teaches 6th grade and I teach 5th grade. (o:

Sue said...

LOL . . . oh well, that makes more sense now . . . and I feel VERY very stupid . . . ;o)