Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 16, 2008

I just felt like posting something today. I don't have anything to say or any cute pictures to post. Just wanted to blog.

I almost got hit by a car today!! It was so crazy scary! I was walking from my car to the front office (I had JUST gotten to work) and this Mom just dropped off her kids and was watching another car. I saw her face and knew she wasnt paying attention. I kept walking far from her car. She made a HUGE wide turn and I froze! I acually put my hand up and touched her car! (Like my hand was strong enough to stop a car! LOL) She was that close! She saw me and slammed on her brakes! Lucky for me! Dang how much would that have sucked?! To get hit by a car ON your way to work seriously! She jumped out of the car and appologized. The Vice Principal saw the entire thing and came over. He thought she hit me! I wanted to yell or punch her lol But I was just shocked. I doubt it would have killed me (lol that sounds funny) but she would have broken something. The vice principal yelled at her too. Seriously what if I was a kid who was just dropped off and ran or something?! She seriously would have hit the kid! I told the principal, and she was like "You should have come in and told me right away!" I was like "Um didn't you just see me walk in the door?!" LOL She wanted a despciption of the Mom so she could yell at her. I was like "I dont know what she looked like! She looks like all the typical hispanic Moms who come and drop their kids off. Tanned skin, Dark hair, in her PJs!" Ugh lol If I saw her again, I'd remember her though! LOL

On a different note. I LOVE Mondays-Thursdays LOL My kids leave for an hr a day Mondays they have Music, Tuesdays and Thursdays they have P.E, and Wednesdays they have computers! Friday is the only day I have them all day. Oh well lol

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

Holy Crap Friend!!! I want a picture of the crazy beotch that tried to take you out! Bust some knee caps I am telling you! lol Scary man! Glad your soooo buff that you stopped her car (0:

Sue said...

WHOA . . . that is SCARY!!!!! I am glad that she DID see you (finally) and that she DID stop in time . . . That would have been SOOOO sad to have a squashed Tania . . . =o(

Sam said...

Dang, that is scary - for her almost hitting you, and how you were saying about little kids running past there... yikes! That's nuts. Glad you're okay, and that your super-strong hand stopped her car! =o)

Tania said...

LOL I felt so stupid thinking about it! I always said "If someone hit me, or almost hit me, I'd kick their car" or whatever and I froze! LOL I did put my hand up like my hand would stop her car! LOL

Michelle said...

I love that you "stopped" the car with your hand. That is a great mental image!! Especially since you are ok! If she had hit you, it wouldn't be as amusing!! Glad you are ok!!