Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Finally!

I've been trying to change my layout background for a while now. Everytime I found a cute one and tried to change it, I wasn't able to! I was getting so irritated! So I'm so excited that I was FINALLY able to change it! YEY!!!! (o:

Cleaning cleaning cleaning!!

As a "condition" to get a motorcycle, David had to decide whether he'd get a bike, or keep the Mustang. He was NOT allowed to keep both! We don't have money for both LOL AND I want my garage spot LOL So he decided he'd get a motorcycle. So now he's going to take all the parts we bought for the mustang, and sell them on a mustang site. (o: YEY I'm excited to get rid of the mustang!! (I know that sounds horrible, but it's so expensive, and he never has time to work on it, so at this rate we'd have a broken car in our garage for the next 10 years!)

I'm also going to finish cleaning out Alex's closet! OMG that boy seriously has a lot of clothes! Sadly hardly any fit him anymore. He is so tall he needs 4T sized clothes now! He is not even 3 yet! The clothes fit him big at the waist, but he needs them for length! Anyway my friend Brenda is coming over to get clothes for her almost 1 year old. (I'm going to keep everything that is JUST TOO CUTE! Or unisex, JUST in case we ever have another baby!). I'm going to split the rest between Sam and Jenn and send it in November. Too bad my kid is the biggest! )o: Everyone gets free clothes and I have to buy more LOL (I'm mostly kidding, he'll get tons of clothes for Christmas, and his Birthday) Anyway I'm excited to get rid of clutter! (o:

YEY for um... fall cleaning?? LOL

3 comments:

Sue said...

LOL . . . good thinking, Tania! ;o)

Sam said...

YES, free clothes! That's good, Godzilla is running out of shirts that are long enough for him! lol. Someday maybe they'll switch again and Godzilla will be bigger than Alex? It could happen!!!

Tania said...

Maybe lol A friend of ours has 5 year old twins, and she packed up two huge bags full of clothes for Alex, so thats fun! YEY!