Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Someone is going to be a big brother!!

Yup you read correctly! Someone in our little family is going to be a big brother!!! We are so excited for ACHILLES!!!! lol (Sorry I couldn't resist!) Our 4 year old doggie is going to be a big brother in about 3-4 weeks! My aunts dog had puppies, and we've been wanting to get a small dog for Alex. She called my Mom last week and she is giving us a puppy!! We are soo excited!!!!!! YEY!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Kimberly said...

That was a jacked up way to start a blog...got me all excited like what is she seriously going there on her blog! you got me...yay for new puppies anyways...

Natalee said...

JERK!

Tania said...

Sorry! I couldn't resist!!!!! (o:

Michelle said...

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH...that was great! But yes, you are a jerk as well. I was getting very excited!

Sam said...

lol, too funny Tania - so how many people do you suppose read those first lines more than once BEFORE realizing you were talking about a puppy... fun though, what kind of puppy is it?

Sue said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are TOTALLY evil, Tania . . . My jaw LITERALLY hit the floor when I read the opening sentence . . . I was like, "WHAT?!?!??"

LOL . . .

=oP

Oh, and congrats on the upcoming puppy . . . LOL . . .

Tania said...

Yeah I wished, but no new siblings for Alex anytime soon lol (o:

We'd probably call you Sue instead of letting you read about it on my blog LOL That would be so rude of us LOL