Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 13, 2008

Weekend

I had today off because of Columbus day. I took advantage of knowing I was going to have Monday off to totally slack off this weekend. We seriously didn't do anything at all. We watched movies, and went to the park. Made meals, and just hung out at home. It was great! We had all of the windows opened and it was pretty nice outside all weekend. So nice that we snuggled up underneath blankies! It was great! We're pretty busy during the weekends that it was so nice just hanging out doing absolutley nothing. It was a great weekend. (o:

Today I'm catching up though LOL Doing laundry, and cleaning, while not ignoring Alex. He is currently taking a nap, so he is fine (o:

I am actually ready to go back to work tomorrow. I feel relaxed lol Now of course come noon tomorrow, I'll be ready for Saturday again LOL

4 comments:

Sue said...

I love laid back, relaxed weekends . . . They seem to be few and far between, but it can be SO relaxing to just unwind and stop racing around . . .

Glad you got to stretch yours for an extra day!

=o)

Kimberly said...

I was wondering why I got no phone call yesterday.I know I know I could have called...Anywho I forgot you were off! lol...glad you had a relaxing weekend

Michelle said...

What?! You are READY to go back to work!? That's just gross! haha

Tania said...

Yeah, but like I said, I'm already ready for the weekend! LOL