Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 8, 2008

4 x 6 Tag

4x6 - go to your fourth picture file and post the 4th picture, and then repeat with your sixth file, sixth picture.


This is Alex when he was probably 8 or 9 months old
he was at my Mom's house. He LOVED this walker! (o:


This was also at my parents house. This was
from Christmas eve. He was the best present under
the tree! (o: Like 3 seconds after this picture was
taken he went face first into the corner of that big box
infront of him! He was a sad boy afterwards )o:
He was 9 months old. I was sitting right there and
wasnt able to catch him! (You can see my arm lol)


3 comments:

Michelle said...

He's SO cute! Sad about hitting his head on the present though! I love that picture though...him as the best present! Too true!

Jenniffer A. Lopez said...

awwww my papas..was sooo little!!!

Sue said...

These pictures are adorable . . . That is one VERY handsome, photographic little guy!!! =o)