Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 22, 2008

So cute!

I'm ordering one of these for Alex's scrapbook!

You can order a letter from Santa personalized with your kids names on it! How cute is that?? They are between $2-$10! I thought I would share the link for anyone that wants to use it! The letter comes from the "North Pole" haha

http://www.birthdayinabox.com/holiday/letters-from-santa.asp-lk-12447-id-2411

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Does it come from Candy Cane Lane in the North Pole? That is a cute idea. I like how they have those little magic keys at some stores for the kids who don't have fireplaces...dang I wish that fat man wasn't so scary lol I would still believe lol

Tania said...

Heck I wish he was real, so that we wouldn't have to BUY gifts lol