Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Mommy Brain!

Alex has his first dentist appointment today! I didn't write the office name, or the phone number anywhere! I had no clue where the office was or what it was called! I called like 10 different offices today trying to figure out where I made his appointment to!!!! I looked through my "Calls Dialed" section on my cell phone, and no luck! I was just about to make him an appointment at a different office, and wait another few months before he would be seen. Then I decided "Maybe for some reason I was smart enough to add the number to my cell phone address book!" DUH! I should have looked there first!!!!!! Argh! LOL So I'll try and take pictures of his first visit, and post some later! (o:

1 comment:

Michelle said...

lol! I love that it was in your address book all along!!