Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Weekend

Matt and Sara came for a short visit this past weekend. It was nice. They got to experience Alex's chatterbox status! He loved reading and playing with "Uncle Matt!" I kept asking him if he could say "Aunt Sara", and he sid "Nope" I told him "Oh you are going to make Aunt Sara sad" and he said "No, she Happy! I do this pfft pfft pfft" lol I said "That will really make her sad!" and he said "I go like this" and did his happy feet dance! LOL Crazy kid.

Anyway they got there as Jenniffer and I were handing out FRUIT SNACKS! Hey my dad gave us TON of fruit snacks! And on contra ire to what Matt says, KIDS LOVE FRUIT SNACKS!!!!! We even ran out at one point! lol So there!!!

When Alex woke up at around 9pm! We decided we should go out to dinner since everyone was hungry. We went to On the Border! YUMMY!!!!!!!! Alex got to play with dough so he would behave, but Uncle Matt and Dada were the ones having the most fun! Uncle Matt let Alex walk around the restaurant at one point, and even showed him how to "Karate Chop" a napkin! (Which he HAS to do ALL the time now!!! lol)

We got back home pretty late and watched part of a show, and David and Matt ran to the store to get milk for Alex. Sara and I decided we should watch something "Halloween-ish" but were too wussy to watch ANY of the millions of ghost stories that were on LOL So we settled on "Are you Afraid of the Dark?" lol remember that show? "Submitted for the approval of the midnight society.." LOL I used to think that show was AWESOME! Its pretty lame now LOL Not even scary! Oh well! So we watched it and made fun of it until way past midnight. Then we decided it was bed time. Of course Alex said "1 Max Mama!" LOL Nope no Max's that night! Straight to bed!

We got up pretty late, and I had to take Alex to buy shoes since his shoes no longer fit him! We went and got shoes and came back and went to lunch. Then Matt, Sara and David decided to ditch me and Alex like a bunch of jerks and go to the movies! How rude huh? I'm glad their movie sucked! LOL Thats what they get for ditching me!! haha So Alex and I went home, and I did laundry and he colored, and played with cars and made a huge mess of toys. Then everyone came back, and Matt and Sara left to go visit Sara's Mom, and Uncle.

Sunday we didnt do anything. Alex and I went grocery shopping, and then stopped by my parents house and visited with them and my brother. David stayed home and took his Mustang apart so we could donate it! (I'm glad, he is not to glad! but he got a motorcycle! its only fair!!! I want to park in the garage!!!!!!!!! lol) Anyway we also finished laundry and watched movies. Fun weekend!

(Oh yeah and I suck, and didn't take a single picture! Sorry!)

PS. Uncle Matt, Alex was very upset when he woke up asking "Where is Uncle Matt? I want to see him right now" LOL

2 comments:

Matt said...

Awww... I miss my nephew Alex, too.

Sue said...

What a fun weekend . . . (minus being ditched for the movie). If we come out for Thanksgiving, I told Mark that we have to stay so I can go shopping with you on Friday (since I have never been) . . . =o)

I will let you know for sure, ASAP, ok? If we DO come for Thanksgiving, it will be hard for me to help make stuff (though I will be happy to help with whatever on Thanksgiving) but I can send you money to help pay for the feast . . . it DOES get expensive . . .

I will let you know as soon as I can so you aren't just left hanging, I promise!