Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 7, 2008

Nervous!

I'm a little nervous about David's motorcycle trip. I know he is (and will be) super careful, and safe. But that doesn't stop me from worrying! He was supposed to go with his Brother Travis, Dad, and friend Noah. But now Travis and Noah aren't going anymore. So it will be David, and his dad! I think they will still have fun, but I will still worry until David pulls into our garage next weekend!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

You should go with him!!! Just follow behind him with Alex in the Escape! lol Then you can make sure he is safe and then I will head up to Sami's and visit all of you. haha Who cares about work/school?!

I would be like that too though...I worry about EVERYTHING! I worry when Nathan is down the hall in his own room...what if someone breaks in the house and steals him?! Jeff thinks I am a little paranoid ;)

Sue said...

Ditto . . . it IS scary . . . SOOOOO much could happen . . . but I think riding together they will both (all?) be more careful . . .

I think this will be a memory they will cherish forever . . . even with all the 'near misses' and mishaps that are inevitably gonna crop up . . .

Matt said...

hey, I'm sure you already heard, but Trav and Noah did end up going, after a minor amount of problama.