Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Sorry Guys!

I was looking at the settings section of the blogging thing, and saw that you can notify people when you post a new blog! So I thought that would be cool LOL Little did I know it would send the entire blog as an email! I thought t would send a generic "Tania just updated her blog" thing! Opps! So I got rid of that! Sorry!!

6 comments:

Natalee said...

I was wondering what that was about. Kinda neat, it's fun to find new things on here.

Kimberly said...

Did someone complain about getting a full email of your blog...sheesh lol

Jenniffer A. Lopez said...

yes as a matter of fact Buefy (or whatever) I did..I thought my sis done lost her mind when I received an e-mail with the same exact thing she told me..so I was a bit Confused

Sue said...

LOL . . . I wondered about that, too . . . but I didn't mind . . . it meant I got to read about the dental mishap TWICE! =o)

Tania said...

Yeah my Lovin' Sis complained LOL

Kimberly said...

damn that dennis!!! such a complainer!