Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I will probably be busy tomorrow, so I'm wishing everyone a VERY happy Thanksgiving! I hope everyone is surrounded by family and friends they love! Also good food! Yum!

I absolutely LOVE Thanksgiving! Last year I made the Turkey, and everyone loved it! So my Dad decided that will be the new tradition! I bought our first turkey this year when we didnt think David's family would be joining us. So I only bought a smallish 12lb turkey! David insisted that wasnt enough! So I went and bought another one last night! So have 2 turkeys to prepare! I need to take one to my Mom's house so I could use her oven. I dont think I can cook two turkeys in one oven at the same time right? So I need to get some last minute stuff once I get home today.

I am sooo excited to celebrate with my family! I am excited David's parents are coming too!!!!


Things I'm Thankful for in 2008

1. David and Alex the loves of my life
2. My parents- What would I do without them!
3. Jenniffer and Mario- Thanks for the hundred million laughs every day!
4. David's Parents- Thanks for raising a responsible son!
5. My friends
6. Extended family (sister-in-laws and brother in-laws.)
7. 3 happy and healthy nieces and nephews!
8. Our home
9. My job! (Even when the kids drive me nuts)
10. My Cell phone haha

Thank you everyone for being there for me at one point in my life this year! I love you all!!

1 comment:

Sue said...

And *I* am thankful for YOU!!!

=o)

((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))