Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 10, 2009

Mom Survey

1. How long have you been a Mom?
3 years as of March 15, 2006


2. How many children call you (or have called you) Mommy?
1 son, Alex. Well he doesn't even call me "Mommy" he calls me "Mama"


3. Girl? Boy? Both? How many?
1 boy now, come October 2 boys (o:


4. Did you know what you were having before you gave birth?
Yes. He didn't cooperate until I was around 7 months pregnant!

5. How old were you when you became a Mom?
26


6. How long were you in labor?
hmm about 16 hours or so.


7. What’s your favorite thing about being a mom?
Everything! He is such a fun boy! I love when he wants ME over everyone else in the world! I love the hugs and kisses I get all day every day! I love that he says I'm the best Mama ever!

8. What’s your least favorite thing?
When he wakes up a hundred thousand times a night for NO reason!

9. Do you want more kids?
Yes of course! Only 1 more though! After Gabriel is born, we're done!


10. Do you plan on having more soon?
Nope. October will be the last!

11. Does/did daddy change diapers?
Yes he did! He now helps by taking Alex to the potty ALL the time! (o: He is an awesome very involved Daddy!

12. How many times have you been peed on?
Like a MILLION!

13. Barfed on?
Too many to count!


14. Is/are your child(ren) named after anyone?
Kinda hahaha Alex is named after Lex Luthor from Superman (David is lucky I happed to LOVE the name Alexander!) No one calls him Lex though. They try to but they seriously dont really.
Kai was for baby Kai the little boy my family raised from around 2 months until he was 3. We loved that little boy so much, and he was the first actual little baby that David did stuff for. Before he met Kai he told me he never wanted to have children! You'd never know that by watching him interact with Alex or his niece and nephews!

Gabriel is named after Heath Ledger's characher in "The Patriot" I loved that movie!
Ryan is for a mutual friend we both have. David says that Ryan is his favorite friend! (o:

15. How did you come up with their name(s)?
Opps I guess I answered this question already! LOL

16. When your child gets in trouble, who is the bad guy?
Depends who he is with. We are both pretty fair with punishments and discipline him equally. So we are both the "Bad Guy"

17. And who is the good guy?
Again it depends on who he got caught doing something wrong by lol

18. What is the longest you have been away from your children?
A few hours. I'm a HUGE wimp when it comes to leaving him more than a work day! I seriously wake up stressing out thinking about leaving Alex when I'm in the hospital with Gabriel! I wake up all worried, and stressed out thinking about it!! I hope everything goes as smoothly as with Alex's delivery that I was able to go home the following day! Jenniffer says that Alex is my "Mini Shadow" since I take him everywhere I can!

9. Bedtime routine?
At 8pm, we start bath time, then story and snuggles. By 8:30pm-9pm he is knocked out. He is getting SO much better at falling asleep on his own and staying asleep!

20. Are your toes painted?
Yes they are! I love pedicures! Maybe this weekend I'll go get an updated one!

21. Last movie you saw in the theatre?
"Funny People" with my loving sis

22. Last time you had a date?
David and I go out all the time. Of course most of the the time we take Alex. But we will go to movies or dinner alone too!

23. One thing you will not give up just because you’re a mom?
Reading! I will read as much as I please! (o:


24. One thing you did give up now that you’re a mom?
Privacy lol No longer can lock the the door lol
.
25. Best mom perk?
A million "I love You's" kisses and hugs (o:

26. Snack you sneak bites from your child?
hmmmm Grilled Cheese Sandwhiches! YUM!

27. When the kid is napping, you are?
Cleaning, Reading, Online. He RARELY naps though! So this stuff gets done after he is sleeping at night!


28. Where is your child now?
He is sleeping! (o: Blissful silence!

29. Favorite place to buy maternity clothes?
Target

30. If I could do it over, I’d do this differently:
Nothing. All of my experiences have led me to where I am now, and we are pretty happy with life right now!

31. What is the craziest thing you have said/done/taught since becoming a mom?
wow....lots of crazy things!!!

No comments: