Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Sick....

I feel awful! I couldn't sleep all night for more than 45 minute increments. It was awful! I am so tired today too! Stupid being the second day of school, so I couldn't even call off work to sleep and rest! )o: I was SOOOO ready to just take some niquil last night too! Oh woes me!

I have a doctors appointment today, so I'll ask my doctor what I can take to get better soon! I don't want to be sick for my baby shower this weekend! That would suck big time!! )o: But more importantly right now I just want to be able to sleep tonight!!

1 comment:

Sue said...

I sure hope that you are feeling better by NOW and able to get sleep at night . . . A pregnant lady slows down a lot by the last few weeks, to not be able to get any sleep on top of that, is just SO not fair . . .

((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))