Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 10, 2009

YEY!


We had a short day today! Apparently our school is getting painted and the carpets need to be cleaned. So there is nothing we can do to our classrooms if the walls are wet with paint, and the floor is wet from being cleaned. So we had some meetings this morning, and left at noon! (o: And tomorrow we don't need to go in at all so that the walls, and carpet have a chance to dry! So We can't actually start setting our classrooms up until Wednesday! YEY! My Dad is on vacation this week and next week, so he said he will come help me on Wednesday, and Jenniffer is off Thursday and will come help me that day! I'm excited because I was a little worried about getting my bulletins and boarders and stuff up. Now I have help! Well Im sure someone at school would have helped me, but I felt bad asking since they have their own rooms to take care of! So this is nice!

No comments: