Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 3, 2009

Argh!

Blogger hates me! I've been trying to change my background and it wont show up! It shows up for like 3 seconds then dissapears! Its weird!!

Anyway, I go back to work next Monday! We have meetings, and then set up our classrooms! I'm excited to get back, but then again not really! LOL I might not teach summer school next year! We'll see! It just makes summer go by so fast! )o: Oh well!!

Anyway our internet is still having issues! I'm thinking of switching companies! We'll give it a few more days!!

2 comments:

Sue said...

Did you find everything you needed/wanted at the school supply place today? Sam was REALLY bummed she couldn't go with you . . . She has been itching to go browse through what they have available there . . .


I think Blogger IS having issues lately . . . people keep mentioning bugs they are running in to . . . Good luck!!!

Tania said...

Yeah I did. I didn't need much, just a new calendar, a lesson plan book and a grade book. So that was a nice and fast trip. Alex thought the teacher supply store was a great TOY store! LOL Crazy kid!

Oh well, blogger and our internet hate me LOL