Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Time flies!

So we were talking last night, and we came to the realization that David youngest brother Dustin was only 12 when I met him!! He will be 21 in a few months! How randomly fast time goes by doesn't it? I have heard all of the engagement plans, and I have been to all of the married Hendrickson kids weddings, and have seen all new babies! Its so random! Sometimes it seems like I havent known them for that long. I met Sam first, then her "twin" David lol Then Matt. Must be why I feel closer to them than Travis and Dustin. I could TOTALLY yell at Matt, and not feel bad about it lol Travis and Dustin I have to tell David to yell at them for me LOL Dustin is going to start getting yelled at soon lol As soon as I get more comfortable around him lol Poor guy!

3 comments:

Sam said...

LOL... that is halarious, I am glad that you've known me long enough you'd be comfortable 'yelling' at me...

That is crazy, that we've known each other THAT long - insanity! Nice though, I love that you were at our wedding and came to the hospital when Edelweiss was born, you've TOTALLY been 'family' for like a billion years longer than you've been 'married in'... so cool, we're so lucky to have you!

Sue said...

WOW!!!!! NINE YEARS?!?!?? That is crazy . . . that is a LONG time . . . LOL poor Dustin . . . he will go from thinking "Tania is SO nice . . . to WHOA . . . WTH?!?!?" heh heh heh ;o)

Actually, if he needs talking to, he IS easy to talk to . . . just level with him, he will take it well. That boy has a good head on his shoulders! ;o)

Sue said...

And yeah . . . we feel VERY lucky to have you in our extended family!!! =o)