Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Finally!!

I'm such a slacker! I really am! Just ask anyone who knows me! Ever since Alex was born, I've become the biggest slacker! Ugh I hate it, and wish I wasnt! And I can't even blame my cute sweet boy, I am just a slacker! Ok enough about my slackerness!!

For Christmas I wanted a digital picture frame. And Santa sure did deliver! I got 2 digital frames! And I just NOW opened them and set them up!!! (Hence the whole slacker introduction) I LOVE LOVE THEM!!!!!!! My sister Jenniffer, and Brother-In-Law Dusty gave them to me! I'm thinking of either putting one upstairs and one downstairs, or taking one to school. Dusty gave me a smaller one which is a Nextar 5.6 inch frame, and it was a pain in the butt to get picture stored in, but we finally figured it out, and its playing nicely! Jenniffer gave me a Kodak 8" one, now this one was way easier because its compatible with my digital camera and its an "Easy Share" and it plays music with the slide show, and will also play videos. Both are WAY cool, and I love them! I'm so excited that I decided to set them up tonight!!! (o:

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

I put mine from Dusty in my classroom and the kids stare at it, I have to turn it off. I set it up so that kids that finish a test early and watch the pictures, they love that. Maybe you can try it too.

Michelle said...

Yay! Sounds like fun! I am a slacker too...we just realized that we have been in this house for almost a year and still haven't unpacked everything...wow

Mark said...

I've got the one Dusty gave to Sue set-up on my desk and I love it too. One of these days she's going to notice and steal it back but until then I love it too. Thanks Dusty

Sam said...

dang, I missed out... I want a digital picture frame!

lol. It sounds neat, and nice that you (finally) got them set up!

Natalee said...

Those things are so cool! Me and my Brother got my Dad one for Christmas last year!

Sue said...

LOL Mark . . . I am afraid if I unplug it to bring it upstairs that it will 'lose' all the pictures . . . I love watching it, though, when I go in to visit with you while you are on your computer, though . . . they are mesmerizing . . . if I was in Jenn's class, I would be doing nothing else, either!! ;o)


BTW . . . is 'slackerness' really a word? ;o)

Tania said...

haha it is now Sue