Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 10, 2008

Math

I remember in high school, I hated Math. I hated learning about math, I hated doing anything related to math LOL I was always good at math, but still hated it. Now as an adult I never really thought about Math. I just did it lol Like bills, cooking, and shopping (lol) I've never thought "Hmm this is doing math!" LOL And now as a teacher I am once again in the same position I was in when I was teenager LOL I hate math! I hate teaching math, I hate tutoring in math, I hate making up and grading math homework and tests. Ugh! I HATE WHEN EVERYONE BUT THAT ONE KID DOESN'T UNDERSTAND MATH! I am so with that kid that NEVER "gets" it! I hate math!!!!!! I loath it! I detest it! UGH!

1 comment:

Sue said...

I have never outgrown my math phobia . . . though I DID make myself take one algebra class in college just to push myself. (I worked my fanny off in it, and I got an "A" . . . I was SOOOOOOOOO incredibly proud of myself, because I do NOT have a math brain) . . . but yeah, I feel for people who struggle with it . . . but that probably makes you a better teacher . . . because you DO understand where the students are coming from that DON'T pick it up easily . . .