Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Running Late!

Yesterday I woke up 10 minutes before my alarm clock went off, so I turned it off so not to wake up the entire house for no reason! And I got up and got ready for work, and left. Last night I went to sleep, and TOTALLY forgot to turn my alarm clock back on! I woke up at 6:47 am!! I should be on my way to work by then!!!!!!!!! I was running soooo super late this morning!! So I'm debating as I'm brushing my teeth and putting my contacts on, if I have time for a quick shower. Then I decided there is ALWAYS time for a quick shower! I cannot stand leaving my house without a shower! Drives me nuts! Makes me feel like I stink! LOL So I took the world fastest shower! And got dresses, and got Alex up and ready to go. Being lazy last night, I didnt pack his diaper bag! So I had to do that! And I remembered I told David I'd take Achillies out of the garage! Ugh! LOL I called my boss and told her I was going to be late. She was cool about it. I dropped Alex off at my Mom's house at 7:15! I should seriously be ALMOST at work by then! Anyway I got to work at 7:55! The bell rings at 8:00!!Phew! LOL Good thing I decided to put the morning warm up on the board before I left work yesterday!!!!!!!! I hate running late!!!!!!!!!! )o: Now I'm STARVING! I didnt remember to grab breakfast! )o:

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh man! I hate running late too! I get SO SO SO anxious!!! I am impressed you made it there on time...right on time! Lucky you aleady had stuff on the board!

Sue said...

UGH . . . isn't that the WORST?!?? It throws your whole day off . . . I hate running late first thing in the morning TOO!!!