Alexander Kai

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Gabriel Ryan

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Benjamin Tyler

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 28, 2008

Spring Break Update

1. Get Alex 100% potty trained--- Public bathrooms are still a no go. Still in diapers when we go out lol (This was a HIGH goal lol)
2. Clean ENTIRE house--- The downstairs is cleaned! Need more motivation to do the upstairs lol)
3. Organize front living room ---DONE!
4. Organize Computer Room--- Didn't even touch this room
5. Sleep In---Woke up between 8:15am-8:45am. Concidering I usually wake up at 5:35am, this was accomplished
6. Cook Everyday of my break! ---David worked until way past 9:30pm every night, so no cooking dinner everynight lol
7. Get estimates for our backyard--- Ah crap I totally forgot this one LOL
8. Not think about work--- I TRIED to do this, but kept remembering about Monday's field trip, and this weeks bus duty! Ugh
9. Get couch Fixed--- Not coming for 2 weeks to fix it! )o:
10. Go shopping for Spring Clothes / shoes--- I looked for tank tops for Alex! Found only three! I had this same problem last year! )o: I got sandals for work and home (o:

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Sounds like you got a lot of your list done! I'm impressed! #7 cracks me up :) haha And #8 is sad...darn work! Why can't we forget about it?!

Sue said...

LOL sounds like you got ALOT accomplished . . . it was a very ambitious 'vacation' list . . . and how fun to have pretty much a week off from 'heavy' cooking if David worked so late every single night . . . WOW! Were you guys able to do any fun stuff together for your Spring break?

Tania said...

Nope, we didnt really see each other much! )o: